Engineering Better Turfgrass One Blade at a Time
The files on this page are a collection of technical documents gathered from various national and international resources to assist current and potential licensed growers in the cultivation of The Turfgrass Group licensed varieties.
If you have any questions regarding these files, please contact Bill Carraway, Vice President of Marketing, at email@example.com, 770.207.1500 (office).
- Introducing TifTuf™ Bermuda. The new standard in drought-tolerant grasses by brian schwartz, uga
- Cumulative water use using digital image analysis (DIA) DT-1 vs tifway
- DT-1 application for release
- DT-1 kansas state ntep cold tolerance
- University of tennessee winter damage ntep
- UF 2011 linear gradient tt vs celebration
- DT-1 bermuda vs celebration common
- DT-1 auburn university evaluations
JaMur’s drought tolerance has been recognized by the Florida Green Building Coalition. Its entry into this exclusive organization’s green product list means that home builders can receive two points towards their project’s “green home certification” by specifying the use of JaMur. Read more about JaMur’s drought tolerance and the Florida Green Building Coalition below.