A Zoysiagrass That is as Drought Tolerant as it is Attractive
JaMur - The Zoysiagrass That is Both Beauty and Beast!
JaMur™ Zoysia Grass is our most drought-resistant Zoysia Grass, tough enough to let the kids and dogs play on it, and yet it still retains its gorgeous blue-green appearance and lush, dense texture. In fact, it’s so dense, it chokes out weeds. Perfect for high visibility areas. The idea that you can own a cultivar so beautiful, yet requiring so little work on your part is enough to make you feel guilty—almost.
Key Benefits of JaMur Zoysiagrass
JaMur Zoysiagrass is a dense, lush, blue-green turfgrass that thrives in many different environments. Please see the map for further detail.
- Attractive, Blue-Green Appearance.
- Lush, Dense Texture.
- Very Low Maintenance.
- The Most Drought Tolerant Zoysia.
- Can Flourish in Many Different Environments.
- Requires Little Fertilization.
- Less Thatch Than Other Zoysia Varieties.
- Resistant to Weeds and Insects.
Frequently Asked Questions About JaMur Zoysiagrass
How much water does my JaMur Zoysia lawn need?
How often and how much should I fertilize JaMur Zoysia?
What height is best for mowing JaMur Zoysia?
Take a Moment to Browse Through the JaMur Zoysia Image Gallery
- Attractive blue-green color.
- Medium leaf blade.
- Produces a very dense turf canopy.
- Extensive root and rhizome system.
Improved Plant Vigor
- Good shade tolerance.
- Good cold tolerance.
- Minimal thatch production.
- Extensive root system allows for excellent recovery.
- Suggested mowing height 0.5—2 inches.
- Uses one to two pounds of nitrogen per 1000 feet using split applications in spring and late summer.
- Once established, water only as needed.
Certified Purity & Uniformity
- JaMur is licensed in the Southeastern U.S., Hawaii, and Australia exclusively to The Turfgrass Group, Inc. and its sub-licensees.
- JaMur is available only through a select group of licensed certified producers.
- JaMur is grown & sold under a rigorous set of rules & guidelines designed to promote on-going quality, purity, and uniformity.
- Certification is the only method of assuring the consumer is receiving the variety they purchased.
- JaMur can only be produced and sold as a Certified turfgrass variety, unlike many other varieties.
- Certification agencies in each state inspect all JaMur production fields regularly, protecting the interests of the consumer by providing a third-party system of quality control.
Homeowner Tips and How To's Blog
For homeowners who don’t have a green thumb, it can be difficult to decide which type of turfgrass to plant…Read More...