A Zoysiagrass That is as Drought Tolerant as it is Attractive
JaMur - The Zoysiagrass That is Both Beauty and Beast!
JaMur™ Zoysia Grass is our most drought-resistant Zoysia Grass, tough enough to let the kids and dogs play on it, and yet it still retains its gorgeous blue-green appearance and lush, dense texture. In fact, it’s so dense, it chokes out weeds. Perfect for high visibility areas. The idea that you can own a cultivar so beautiful, yet requiring so little work on your part is enough to make you feel guilty—almost.
Key Benefits of JaMur Zoysiagrass
JaMur Zoysiagrass is a dense, lush, blue-green turfgrass that thrives in many different environments. Please see the map for further detail.
- Attractive, Blue-Green Appearance.
- Lush, Dense Texture.
- Very Low Maintenance.
- The Most Drought Tolerant Zoysia.
- Can Flourish in Many Different Environments.
- Requires Little Fertilization.
- Less Thatch Than Other Zoysia Varieties.
- Resistant to Weeds and Insects.
Frequently Asked Questions About JaMur Zoysiagrass
How much water does my JaMur Zoysia lawn need?
How often and how much should I fertilize JaMur Zoysia?
What height is best for mowing JaMur Zoysia?
Take a Moment to Browse Through the JaMur Zoysia Image Gallery
- Attractive blue-green color.
- Medium leaf blade.
- Produces a very dense turf canopy.
- Extensive root and rhizome system.
Improved Plant Vigor
- Good shade tolerance.
- Good cold tolerance.
- Minimal thatch production.
- Extensive root system allows for excellent recovery.
- Suggested mowing height 0.5—2 inches.
- Uses one to two pounds of nitrogen per 1000 feet using split applications in spring and late summer.
- Once established, water only as needed.
Certified Purity & Uniformity
- JaMur is licensed in the Southeastern U.S., Hawaii, and Australia exclusively to The Turfgrass Group, Inc. and its sub-licensees.
- JaMur is available only through a select group of licensed certified producers.
- JaMur is grown & sold under a rigorous set of rules & guidelines designed to promote on-going quality, purity, and uniformity.
- Certification is the only method of assuring the consumer is receiving the variety they purchased.
- JaMur can only be produced and sold as a Certified turfgrass variety, unlike many other varieties.
- Certification agencies in each state inspect all JaMur production fields regularly, protecting the interests of the consumer by providing a third-party system of quality control.
Homeowner Tips and How To's Blog
Zoysia is a type of grass that has been used for centuries in Asia and Africa. However, it’s only more…Read More...
Zoysia grass is native to Asia, however, it’s been in the United States since at least 1895. Professional Zoysia sod…Read More...